Thursday, November 14, 2013

Wonderful News and Huge Progress Towards Remission!

As I have mentioned earlier, the majority of CRPS cases go into remission at one point or another. Every day is still different in regards to pain and swelling, but I am really making huge progress. I have worked on the prescribed stretches, massaging and retraining my brain through an identification app through the NOI group. This app is available for hands and feet and what it entails is identifying either right and left hands, or in my case, right and left feet. The more you do it, your brain can retrain itself regarding the syndrome and trick the brain into putting things back together. Initially, the average CRPS person takes 4-5 seconds or more to identify the feet, and two weeks ago that is where I started. Now I am under 2 seconds! The average person takes about 1.5 seconds to come up with the correct solution. All of this put together has brought me towards putting more pressure upon my inflicted leg and foot!!!! A HUGE step (literally) towards remission, after last week's step of getting to wear my regular shoe!

Life keeps flowing like a waterfall! This one located in Ithaca, New York


No comments:

Post a Comment