Monday, November 11, 2013

The moments that get you by and the benefits of Vitamin C for helping CRPS

I flip up my laptop this morning and the first song to come onto my Pandora is this
Steve Winwood's Higher Love
Second Winwood reference in this blog, oh well. Hearing this song brought a smile to my face. It is those little moments, taking in the beauty of moments that keep my spirits up and the incremental progress I make each day.

As soon as I was diagnosed with the condition, my podiatrist prescribed for me Neurontin and Vitamin C supplements. If you are dealing with this condition, it has been found that Vitamin C supplements can really make a huge difference in your condition. Next time food shopping happens, be sure to pick up some Vitamin C supplements and also purchase citrus/orange juice. Citrus season is not too far off and we'll have a fresh crop of oranges from Florida, so make sure you stock up on this. It can make a huge difference in your condition, this has been found within scientific studies as found in this NIH report. You have to figure, "hey, it can't hurt"


No comments:

Post a Comment